The Tarot Coloring Book
Want to learn to read Tarot cards? Not sure where to start?
With The Tarot Coloring Book, you can color your way through every card in the deck-and go from “Tarot rookie” to “Tarot rockstar” in no time. Created especially for new practitioners and people who’ve felt intimidated by tarot, this guide is to help you get going immediately with a Tarot practice that will grow and deepen for years to come. As you relax and enjoy coloring coloring illustrations from the classic Rider Waite deck, you’ll experience Reed’s accessible guidance as she shares:
- Car by card insights on the symbolism, meaning, and hidden wisdom of all 78 Major and Minor Arcana
- Guidance for coloring- what the classic colors mean, and why it’s sometimes even better to choose your own
- Easy, jargon free explanations about the history and practice of Tarot
- Beginner friendly spreads to help you get answers fast and aid in decision making
- Tarot to Go- a handy quick reference guide for the essential meaning of each card
Paperback, 180 pages.